Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Day After

OK, Snowmagedon is over, and what a difference a day makes.  Sun is shining, temp is below freezing, but there is no wind, so it's actually nice out. Did have trouble getting out of my driveway this morning, but it only took three tries.


I don't think I need to go out tomorrow, so I shouldn't have an issue getting out by Monday morning.

The landscaping company that the property management hired can not physically remove the snow without permission from the property manager.  I left a phone message Friday when the mound of snow was only just at the edge of my drive.  I then sent a email a little bit later, along with a photo.  No answer.  I sent another email this morning with a new photo, I believe the one above. Again, no answer.

This mound stretches the entire width of the road. When we had our storm in 2007, it was a different landscaping company, and the load of snow that time completely blocked my driveway. It was a week before that was dealt with.  I hope they do something about this sooner.

O yeah, the reycling was picked up.  Garbage is still there though.

No comments:

Post a Comment